In today’s beauty world, “Glass Skin” is in!
These days, achieving a flawless, pore less, dewy complexion like that of a newborn infant is the ultimate skincare aim. For a short period, it seemed like everyone was raving about this style. If that weren’t enough, the end product may even be considered a new generation of skin type that everyone would like to own.
How to get this “Glass Skin”?
“Glass Skin” facial helps you achieve the skin of your dreams…transparent skin just like glass!
A glass skin facial is a method all about saturating your face with moisture, which gives your face that liquid highlighter that shines without applying any real highlighter. You should also include sunscreen, exfoliants, and face masks in your routine.
The essential thing is to keep everything soft. Using too many acids or harsh actives might be counterproductive, and your skin will get irritated in the long term. You need glass skin facial products from a reputed brand that understands your skin type and common issues you may face because of using any skincare products on your face.
Chanel glass skin facial:
If you’re looking to improve the appearance of your complexion without having to undergo any kind of surgery, the Chanel Glass Skin Facial is the treatment for you. It takes hardly 45 to 50 minutes, and this facial treatment will give you the confidence to go a few days without applying any makeup and still look your best.
The Chanel Glass Skin Facial treatment may assist your skin’s elasticity and collagen development in addition to providing deep hydration. Your skin becomes more supple, healthier, and clearer and has fewer fine lines and pores using glass skin facial products regularly.
Overall, the Chanel Glass Skin Facial is the ideal anti-aging treatment for those who don’t have the luxury of time but still want to achieve the coveted glass skin beauty.
DIY Facial with Chanel:
To DIY facial at home with Chanel, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Wash your face twice or three times to have very clean skin and then exfoliate the skin. You can use a device also to exfoliate your skin. Use Chanel exfoliating lotion and cotton swabs to buff the skin.
- After the cleansing and exfoliation, an upward-facing facial massage is a next step. By utilizing the ring and middle fingers, gently work your way up from your neck. Use Chanel face oil for this and use enough product, so your skin doesn’t snag when massaging.
- Before moisturizing, apply a face mask. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Now is the time to turn on your home steamer, or you may even steam in the shower for a fast steam session.
- Finally, apply serums and eye cream and end the routine with a wonderful moisturizer by Chanel.